Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I'm the Man on the Silver Mountain!

This is a discussion on I'm the Man on the Silver Mountain! within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well, Mount Mitchell, just outside Asheville, NC. I went to Asheville last week and bought a few sticks from the ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Livin' Legend's Avatar

I'm the Man on the Silver Mountain!

Well, Mount Mitchell, just outside Asheville, NC. I went to Asheville last week and bought a few sticks from the Carolina Cigar Company (review is in the appropriate forum), and snapped a few pictures while I was up there. So here's a couple of pictures of me uglying up some gorgeous landscape. It was a lovely experience.

I'm the Man on the Silver Mountain!-img_20121023_073333.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: I'm the Man on the Silver Mountain!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121023_073333.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	72618

Love that area! looks like you got out of there at the best time. I hear that the weather over the last couple of days has been brutal there.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Very Cool. You should use the small pic for your avitar. You look like a pimp Vlad Dracul up there man.

Puffer Fish with some spikes The Cigar Nut's Avatar

Very nice! I second the small pic as Avatar image!

Fuzzy, you're absolutely right about the timing. My cousins sent me a picture Asheville Monday evening, and it was absolutely white with snow and ice. That kind of change doesn't happen here in southeast Texas, except from hot to really hot!

And I used another pic from that shoot as an avatar. I think I still look sufficiently pimpified.

Nice scenery, thanks for sharing.

I'm watching you.

Gorgeous scenery, and gorgeous cigar. Barber poles just seem to say "Smoke me!"
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Livin' Legend View Post
    Fuzzy, you're absolutely right about the timing. My cousins sent me a picture Asheville Monday evening, and it was absolutely white with snow and ice. That kind of change doesn't happen here in southeast Texas, except from hot to really hot!

And I used another pic from that shoot as an avatar. I think I still look sufficiently pimpified.