Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Caribbean cruising and cigar smoking fun!

This is a discussion on Caribbean cruising and cigar smoking fun! within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by paulb1970 My next cruise WILL have a balcony so i can do JUST that! You will love ...

Re: Caribbean cruising and cigar smoking fun!

Quote Originally Posted by paulb1970 View Post
    My next cruise WILL have a balcony so i can do JUST that!
    You will love it.

Maturing Puffer Fish ShotgunLuckey's Avatar

Looks great.....wife keeps bugging me to go on a cruise.

Newbie in the ocean

We just got back from a week on the Caribbean Princess. They had a great cigar lounge (Churchills). I think all of the Princess ship's have one but some like the Crown Princess is just a lounge without bar and only waiter service whereas this one had a full bar set up. A lot of the ships have banned smoking on the balconies so check that out before hand

Puffer Fish with many spikes LGHT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    We just got back from a week on the Caribbean Princess. They had a great cigar lounge (Churchills). I think all of the Princess ship's have one but some like the Crown Princess is just a lounge without bar and only waiter service whereas this one had a full bar set up. A lot of the ships have banned smoking on the balconies so check that out before hand
    That's funny, because Norwegian also had a "cigar lounge", but ironically you where not allowed to smoke cigars??? It was a shame, because they had the best leather chairs on the entire boat in the lounge.

Maturing Puffer Fish LegoMaximus's Avatar

love the undercrown

Maturing Puffer Fish

Did a 10 day Norwegian Caribbean cruise last year. No cigar lounge but could smoke in a couple of deck areas. Cigar shops were hit and miss in ports, so glad I brought my own stash, especially when we visited a few remote beaches away from the port and tourist areas.

Maturing Puffer Fish Mauiraindakine's Avatar

Yep, on the Bucket List!
    "Baseball wrong.....man with four balls CANNOT walK"-Confucius (sort of)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2