Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

With school out for summer, I can watch Arrested Development with a cigar

This is a discussion on With school out for summer, I can watch Arrested Development with a cigar within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; Sorry for the bad quality, my cell phone camera sucks. Rocky Patel Java Maduro with the new season of Arrested ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes jakecartier3's Avatar

With school out for summer, I can watch Arrested Development with a cigar

Sorry for the bad quality, my cell phone camera sucks. Rocky Patel Java Maduro with the new season of Arrested Development.

Evidently the file doesn't want to attach: http://i.imgur.com/UIrzGPD.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jakecartier3; 05-27-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Re: With school out for summer, I can watch Arrested Development with a cigar

I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but I hadn't even heard of Arrested Development until all the hype about the new 4th season. So the other night I sat out on the porch with my laptop started with season one and fired up a smoke. I have to say that was definitely the first time that I had been distracted from a smoke, I freaking love that show.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jakecartier3's Avatar

Nothing to be embarrassed about there, just be thankful that you found it! You'll end up binge watching and chain smoking cigars because you'll be so hooked. (Might be a slight over-exaggeration.)

Puffer Fish with some spikes craig_o's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jakecartier3 View Post
    Nothing to be embarrassed about there, just be thankful that you found it! You'll end up binge watching and chain smoking cigars because you'll be so hooked. (Might be a slight over-exaggeration.)
    There's a lot of money in the banana stand...

Great show! I can't wait to start watching the new stuff.