Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Greenville-Boda Pipes

This is a discussion on Greenville-Boda Pipes within the South Carolina forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; It's in the old Mcalister Square Mall. 225 S Pleasantburg Dr Greenville, SC 29607 (864) 242-1545 Nice shop with walk ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Chris.'s Avatar

Greenville-Boda Pipes

It's in the old Mcalister Square Mall.
    225 S Pleasantburg Dr
    Greenville, SC 29607
    (864) 242-1545

Nice shop with walk in humidor with decent selection and a bar and tables to smoke at. Not sure if they offer beverages since I haven't actually smoked in there yet. I have only been to make purchases.
    Not so n00b anymore

Puffer Fish with some spikes Chris.'s Avatar

Re: Greenville-Boda Pipes

I've actually smoked in here a couple times since this post, but They offer drinks and tv. Not sure on food though. If they do it would be nothing extravagant since it is a B&M cigar shop. lol Nice people that work there though.
    Not so n00b anymore

Newbie in the ocean

Yes they do offer drinks, no they do not offer food. However. i Have been all over the world, lived in Europe and Asia and by far HANDS DOWN they make the best Espresso i have had in a long time. Next time your in get a good smoke and try it. I am an avid pipe and cigar smoker and their Pipe tobacco Wacky Backy is also to die for. EXCELLENT SHOP!

One of the genuinely helpful people around town. The owner(?) is very knowledgeable about various types of smokes. I just grabbed a couple more sticks based on his recommendation. My go-to B&M as far as getting a cigars & accessories. They have the best price and selection if you are looking for a quality cigars.

If you don't mind a very limited selection, I would say Total Wine.

I'm a fan of Boda. The owner as well as some of their staff have been very helpful to me and a few of my friends. Great place to go.

Affirmative action works!

I was not aware of this place. I usually frequent tobacco unlimited on woodruff rd in the ace hardware plaza. I'll have to check this place out.

You're gonna love the place if you haven't been there!