Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Who all is interested in the SC herfs??

This is a discussion on Who all is interested in the SC herfs?? within the South Carolina forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I would like to get a list of people willing to participate in teh SC herfs... I am hoping we ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ctiicda's Avatar

Who all is interested in the SC herfs??

I would like to get a list of people willing to participate in teh SC herfs... I am hoping we can get some people from noth Georgia and also lower North Carolin to join in... Main Herf points I would thing might be Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, Columbia, Greenville... Looking for some ideas on where people are and what they might wanna do...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Jcaprell's Avatar

Im down for whatever ones I can make. There there is 2 shops right on main street and plenty to eat. Meet and hit Halfway to Habana or Leaf n match then eat then smoke again.
    "A world without cigars is a world not fit for me"

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ctiicda's Avatar

I am assuming you mean greenville... Well we will figure out how to get all the way around... One this weekend in Columbia... I wanna have one over this side of the state maybe Myrtle beach area...We need some more people lol we only seem to have 3 or 4 people voicing they are interested and 2 of them live where i do... see if you can start building intrest over there with some people that might wanna join CL and help us build this thing...

Raising my hand like a little boy having to go PEE real bad.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

Re: Who all is interested in the SC herfs??

The most logical place for a consistant meeting place would be Columbia, as it is centrally located. Not to say that events at the corners can't happen, but as a regular meeting place, Cola would be central. Being from Newberry, I am convinient to the midlands, as well as the upstate, but have many friends from Charleston that I will be trying to get onto these forums as well. Is this a dead issue?

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

I live 4 hours away from Columbia in North Carolina, I get down to Lexington/Columbia on a regular basis to visit with family.

There are several great shops in that area; The Maduro Room and The Tobacco Merchant, both have excellant followings and I'm sure that many would be interested in herfing. Tiny Tim does two events a year and gets great turnouts. (Tiny Tim's Cigar World)

Please keep me posted!

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Did this just die a slow death or what?

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

I guess we tried.
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

I know this is an old thread, but wanted to drag it back up and see who all in SC is active here. I am currently living in Germany, but anxious to get back to SC (will be a good while longer though). Would love to see this actually get some legs to it. As I said, right now I can only provide some sort of inspiration and perhaps organization.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

I am here in Beaufort, so whats the status of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Copnkilt View Post
    I am here in Beaufort, so whats the status of this?
    apparently nothing at the moment. I won't be back in the area until 2015, but would be cool to actually get something put together.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.