Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Bluffton - Peaceful Henry's

This is a discussion on Bluffton - Peaceful Henry's within the South Carolina forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I'm surprised this one wasn't on here so I thought I'd add it. Peaceful Henry's 181 Bluffton Rd A101 Bluffton ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes magoo6541's Avatar

Bluffton - Peaceful Henry's

I'm surprised this one wasn't on here so I thought I'd add it.

Peaceful Henry's
    181 Bluffton Rd A101
    Bluffton SC 29910
    843 757 0557

The website is peacefulhenrys(dot)com

The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. They have a great setup with a good sized walk in humidor. The pipe selection is decent but their pipe tobacco is all bulk aromatic. The accessory selection is good I think. The lounge has ample seating and multiple large TVs. They have a bar with an excellent selection of craft beer as well as wine, soda or expresso. A couple nights a week they have live music and from what I understand, it can get fairly crowded but I don't care for that so I've never been.

All in all, it's my favorite place in the area.

Puffer Fish with some spikes llappen's Avatar

Re: Bluffton - Peaceful Henry's

Quote Originally Posted by magoo6541 View Post
    I'm surprised this one wasn't on here so I thought I'd add it.

Peaceful Henry's
    181 Bluffton Rd A101
    Bluffton SC 29910
    843 757 0557

The website is peacefulhenrys(dot)com

The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. They have a great setup with a good sized walk in humidor. The pipe selection is decent but their pipe tobacco is all bulk aromatic. The accessory selection is good I think. The lounge has ample seating and multiple large TVs. They have a bar with an excellent selection of craft beer as well as wine, soda or expresso. A couple nights a week they have live music and from what I understand, it can get fairly crowded but I don't care for that so I've never been.

All in all, it's my favorite place in the area.
    When i'm in Bluffton visiting friends, Peaceful Henrys is my favorite place to go. Bernie did a great job adding the bar in. They now have live music as well which makes it a great place. His New walk in humidor has a great selection as well.