Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigars in Pierre

This is a discussion on Cigars in Pierre within the South Dakota forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I guess that I will be the first to post in South Dakota No cigars to buy in Pierre, but ...

We grow old to fast, and

Cigars in Pierre

I guess that I will be the first to post in South Dakota

No cigars to buy in Pierre, but if you are in town, they are on me anyway!

There are a number of cigar friendly places in town, all are nice and CHEAP.

Ramkota Hotel and Convention Center - Very nice bar and very cigar friendly. Sharon is the bar manager, Charlene is the number one server, either will take good care of you

View 34 - A nice restaurant upstairs, Pub downstairs, huge wine cellar (for South Dakota anyway) and cigars are allowed outside. Excellent service by young and attractive girl next door types and it is right on the golf course

American Legion - Old school bar, you can smoke anything you want inside or out. Not a nice place esthetically but cheap drinks and it can be loud

Outpost Lodge - Great steaks and Ribs, smoking allowed in the bar and food can be served there.

If you are coming to town, let me know. I'd be happy to be your local sponsor. This can be a tough town (cowboy town) so a local can keep you out of trouble!

Re: Cigars in Pierre

Welcome to the site.

Re: Cigars in Pierre

Patrick,
    I might be in Pierre, SD in June for business. I was just wondering if there were still any cigar friendly places in town?

Thanks,
    Russ
    There needs to be Chlorine in the gene pool.