Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

June Herf at Blue Havana II

This is a discussion on June Herf at Blue Havana II within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hoping to get some of the local brothers to attend our first Southern Cigar Live herf on June 23. Jim, ...

June Herf at Blue Havana II

Hoping to get some of the local brothers to attend our first Southern Cigar Live herf on June 23. Jim, the owner of BHII and brother here (bluehavana) has graciously offered his shop for our use. If you've never been to his shop, you are in for a treat. His selection and quality is top notch as is the service.

Let's see if we can make this one memorable.

Who's in!?

Puffer Fish with some spikes BlueHavanaII-cl's Avatar

Count me in!!!

oflmao:

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

I will try to make it on the 23rd. Sounds great!

Count me in at least tentatively. II will have to make sure of a couple of things, but this is one herf I don't want to miss! hoohoo:

Oh, and when Bob mentioned how Jim throws a party/herf, he is DEAD ON! The Blue Havana II is an absolute treat and Jim is about the best host you could ask for, never mind the selection of fine cigars!

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Stogie does it still look good for your trip to Atlanta?

Quote Originally Posted by discdog View Post
    Stogie does it still look good for your trip to Atlanta?
    A new place is supposed to be having a grand opening here in Katy. It is going to be a 7200sq ft cigar lounge and bar called Robustos and they are supposed to opening on June 22. I was supposed to be there so I am trying to see if they are set on that day for sure. I talked to them Saturday and it sounds like it is still set. I will talk to one of the owners again tonight. They have been building like crazy to get it opened.

I checked on flights last night and I still need to check on a rental car and hotel. If I go I want to stay Friday and Saturday night and come back Sunday. Man I really want to go.

Is everything set for the Blue Havana for the 23rd still? Any changes?

I haven't seen much of a reply here so I'm sure we could go on the 16th, but the 30th is out as that's when the LG/LFD event is here in town.

ooh! I know in July is a big herf up in PA that I have been hearing about. LFD is Litto going to be there?

Puffer Fish with some spikes BlueHavanaII-cl's Avatar

From what I've seen, we are still a go for the 23rd!
    As a special treat, Sean from Primer Mundo cigars has given me some sticks to hand out to herf attendees!

Hope to see ya'll here!

Jim

So, fellers, are we herfing or what? I need to make sure this is on as I need to work out my schedule with work etc. I am down with the 23rd!!

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

If Buddha and the sitter were going to be home instead of CT We would love to attend. We could use a weekend away!!!! WEll I could use it anyway. Darn sitter why does she have to go on the trip also

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

I would love to be there, but I'm in CT for that weekend...
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Ceedee View Post
    So, fellers, are we herfing or what? I need to make sure this is on as I need to work out my schedule with work etc. I am down with the 23rd!!

CD
    I'll be there.

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

have fun guys. I want reports
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish McFortner's Avatar

No herfing for me. This dispatcher works weekends...

Light up a few for me guys (and gals)!

Michael
    Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
    (An Eastern Orthodox prayer. I need all the help I can get right now....)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast