Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Atlanta Monthly Herf - July 14th

This is a discussion on Atlanta Monthly Herf - July 14th within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; [SIZE="5"]Where: Blue Havana II Cigars, Alpharetta, GA (Directions) When: Saturday July 14 6pm-Midnight[/SIZE] With the monthly Atlanta Herf scheduled per ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes BlueHavanaII-cl's Avatar

Atlanta Monthly Herf - July 14th

[SIZE="5"]Where: Blue Havana II Cigars, Alpharetta, GA (Directions)
    When: Saturday July 14 6pm-Midnight[/SIZE]

With the monthly Atlanta Herf scheduled per previous request, mark your calendars for the following dates:

July 14 (Miami Cigar event is July 13)
    August 18 (Oliva event tentatively scheduled for Aug 24)
    September 22 (Rocky Patel event is Sept 14)
    October 20 (Drew Estate event is Oct 19)
    November 17 (JC Newman event is Nov 16)
    December 15 (no event yet scheduled)
    We had a pretty good turn out last Saturday night and everyone had a great time. With all the Atlanta area BOTLs here, this should just get bigger and better!

As previously stated: The Atlanta herf is hosted at my B&M. Although I certainly like to make money, do not feel like you have to buy anything during the herf. I am hosting these as a brother, not a retailer.

Hope to see ya'll here!

Jim

Bump!

Make your plans now!

Which store? Your web lists one in Alpharetta and one in Cumming. My buddy lives in Cumming. He'll be here in Denver staying with me on the 14th, but maybe I'll make plans to visit him in August.

Blue Havana II - Alpharetta GA

I own the Alpharetta shop.
    Here is a link for directions

Looks like another weekend for me in Alpharetta. Looking forward to the event and the herf Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Which store? Your web lists one in Alpharetta and one in Cumming. My buddy lives in Cumming. He'll be here in Denver staying with me on the 14th, but maybe I'll make plans to visit him in August.
    Mark if you come to town you've got to stop by & see Jim's place. Awesome brother and great shop to boot. Tough to beat combo. Give us a little notice and don't schedule for the week of RTDA, we may even get a herf together.

Quote Originally Posted by discdog View Post
    Mark if you come to town you've got to stop by & see Jim's place. Awesome brother and great shop to boot. Tough to beat combo. Give us a little notice and don't schedule for the week of RTDA, we may even get a herf together.
    If I can make it out, it would be specifically to see the shop... a herf with some of the locals would be awesome!

I'm not really following RTDA - What are the dates?

RTDA & Atlanta August Herf

RTDA is Aug 5-8.
    August Atlanta Herf is Aug 18th.

Jim

Bump!

Hope to see a few of you tomorrow night!

Jim