Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Robustos Cigar Lounge Reopening fundraiser

This is a discussion on Robustos Cigar Lounge Reopening fundraiser within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; $4 any drink in the house(including amazing scotches) > -$1 beers > -$4 any individual sticks > -30% off all ...

Robustos Cigar Lounge Reopening fundraiser

$4 any drink in the house(including amazing scotches)
    > -$1 beers
    > -$4 any individual sticks
    > -30% off all unbroken boxes
    > -30% off accessories
    > -incredible wine bottle prices
    >
    > We will be reopening November 1,2009 and are raising capital for restructuring expenses and can use all the help. Take advantage of the specials while you can!!!!
    >
    Greetings all,

To those of you we've been unable to apologize to directly, we are sorry about the inconvenience on Saturday, a scheduling miscommunication with Centerpoint energy caused us to remain closed. We've worked out the details and will be offering steals on Wednesday (10/7), Thursday (10/, and Friday (10/9) from 3 pm to 8 pm.

We look forward to seeing you, take advantage now, we will be reopening in November and the steals will be gone!!!!

-Sincerely,

Jon, Marina, Cathy
    Why in the hell should I have to "Press 1 for English?"

Re: Robustos Cigar Lounge Reopening fundraiser

Hey Greg I got that same email, in fact we went by there last Saturday when they where suppose to be open but was closed. But this new email kinda makes me worry. If they where closed Saturday because the power was out, how long was it out and where the cigars there with no power? I can't see them moving them all back and forth or even having somewhere to put them.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Robustos Cigar Lounge Reopening fundraiser

I guess we have to take it at face value. Ever since Dan left the partnership the cigars where not as maintained as you would think. There was one time I saw the humidity in the 50's while another time it was near 78. I still bought cigars there when they where 50% off. So far I didnt make a wrong investment.