Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Atlanta Halloween Herf

This is a discussion on Atlanta Halloween Herf within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Well, I lived through the HERF. Had a great time, I think. Gave away lots of HdMs to those that ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: Atlanta Halloween Herf

Well, I lived through the HERF. Had a great time, I think. Gave away lots of HdMs to those that bought Lap Dances. Names are being with-held to protect the guilty!

JCK

I survived as well. It was great herfing with you Bill. Thanks for putting on a great show.
    Ji

JCK, you won the Lap Dance prize for giving the ladies the most Lap Dances, or is that the other way around, I don't know or remember. I guess I do have " Mad Cow Disease." Who was the Pom-Pom Girl with the BIG ROUND-----------------------------------------------------------EYES. Thought I was going to say something else? Great meeting you, and thaks for the great smokes. Maybe see you at the "HORSE" game 11/6?

JCK

Oh ... that one. She was visiting from the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleading squad. That's what she told me and that's what I'm sticking with.

I tell you I was like a kid that goes to the candy store twice a year.

I've got some Hoyos to smoke for sure now.

It was great enjoying the 5 or so cigars I smoked last night. A hoot for sure. I'm going to try and make that HORSE tournament. We're having a garage sale that weekend, so I'll have to see how it goes.

Bill, you are a kind gracious, and generous fellow. I really enjoyed the conversation and comraderie. The girls were just a bonus.
    Ji

Before I forget, want to THANK Ole Stogie and Puff'N'Stuff for their logical support. Their support was credical in makes this HERF a success, I think it was a success, even if the Mike Jordan of cigars, (Sean Williams) did not show. Several Mardi Gra Ladies kept bugging me, "Where is Sean" "Where is Sean". I told them that Sean was at "Cheetahs". Boy, did they get pissed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2