Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oliva @ The Maduro Room

This is a discussion on Oliva @ The Maduro Room within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Oliva @ The Maduro Room

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to send you all some details on our upcoming cigar event with Oliva Cigars on Friday, October 30th! It's going to be taking place from 5-9pm, and then, from 9-11pm we will be having a cornhole tournament! For those of you who don't know, that's basically bean bag toss. More on that in a minute, here's the details on the event with Oliva:

Buy 3 Oliva Cigars, Get 1 Free!
    Buy 5 Oliva Cigars, Get 2 Free!
    Buy a Box of Oliva Cigars (20ct or more), Get a 5-pack sampler (valued at $50!), an Oliva hat, matches, and an Oliva cigar cutter!

These deals include Oliva cigars, the new Cain cigars and Nub cigars, but do not include Flor de Oliva bundled cigars.

Now on to that Cornhole Tournament! Cost of admission is $20 per team, teams of two people. You must sign up in advance at the cigar shop to participate. This will be limited to the first 10 teams to sign up. Each person will receive a cigar with their entrance to the tournament. We will be playing single-elimination tournament style, and prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place! This should be a lot of fun, so grab a partner and sign up quickly! Any questions please ask any of us at the cigar shop.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and smoke lots of cigars!

Grady Marsh
    The Maduro Room
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

Re: Oliva @ The Maduro Room

Quote Originally Posted by SkinsFanLarry View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I wanted to send you all some details on our upcoming cigar event with Oliva Cigars on Friday, October 30th! It's going to be taking place from 5-9pm, and then, from 9-11pm we will be having a cornhole tournament! For those of you who don't know, that's basically bean bag toss. More on that in a minute, here's the details on the event with Oliva:

Buy 3 Oliva Cigars, Get 1 Free!
    Buy 5 Oliva Cigars, Get 2 Free!
    Buy a Box of Oliva Cigars (20ct or more), Get a 5-pack sampler (valued at $50!), an Oliva hat, matches, and an Oliva cigar cutter!

These deals include Oliva cigars, the new Cain cigars and Nub cigars, but do not include Flor de Oliva bundled cigars.

Now on to that Cornhole Tournament! Cost of admission is $20 per team, teams of two people. You must sign up in advance at the cigar shop to participate. This will be limited to the first 10 teams to sign up. Each person will receive a cigar with their entrance to the tournament. We will be playing single-elimination tournament style, and prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place! This should be a lot of fun, so grab a partner and sign up quickly! Any questions please ask any of us at the cigar shop.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and smoke lots of cigars!

Grady Marsh
    The Maduro Room
    Dammit if I don't already have plans. Would love to have attended. Cornhole is so much fun!
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

Come on Jon, you know you want to be there my brother!

First brew is on me......
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

I will certainly save the date for Altaldis in November. What day of the month is it? Do you have any idea what they are going to do?
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

A great time was had by all!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Amlique View Post
    I will certainly save the date for Altaldis in November. What day of the month is it? Do you have any idea what they are going to do?
    Not Altadis....

Perdomo Cigars - Friday, November 13th
    5:00pm - 9:00pm

That's right, we're having a Perdomo event on Friday the 13th! Should be a blast! Jeff Godfrey from Perdomo Cigars will be at the store promoting their products and will be able to answer any questions you may have about their fantastic smokes. As always, there will be plenty of cigar specials during the event as well as raffles for free products and beer specials!

Sorry, I guess it's december then.

Altadis USA - Friday, December 4th 5-9pm