Friday November 13, 2009. Mardo Cigars Sarasota will be having a Oliva Cigar Tasting from five o'clock to eight o'clock. Their will be complimentary food and beverages. Furthermore, their will be big discounts on Oliva Cigars and discounts on all cigars throughout the store. I hope you can come out and enjoy the event.

4801 S. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34231
Phone: 941.706.3325
We are right across the street from the landings shopping center on 41. If you are going north on tamiami trail/41 it is right before the proctor road light. If you are going south on 41 you will go past proctor make a left hand turn/ u-turn right after the light. We hope to see you soon.

On December 17, 2009 we will be having a La Flor Dominicana Tasting from five to eight o'clock at night. We will have complimentary food and drink. Discounts on everything, specifically LFD cigars. Hope to see you soon.
I need your support this is our first tasting at this store and we want it to work. We have a great selection of cigars and great prices. If you have any questions call the store or you can contact me, Charlton Cerbone at 941-626-0218.