Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Perdomo Cigar Event @ Maduro Room

This is a discussion on Perdomo Cigar Event @ Maduro Room within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey Everyone, Thanks to all of you who came out to the Oliva Event on October 31st and participated in ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Perdomo Cigar Event @ Maduro Room

Hey Everyone,

Thanks to all of you who came out to the Oliva Event on October 31st and participated in the cornhole tournament! It was a big hit, so we're going to do it again at the Perdomo Cigar Event which is coming up on Friday, November 13th (oooh, spooky!) from 5-9pm. Sign up at the cigar shop anytime between now and then ($20 per team, teams of two). Like last time, the winners will receive a prize, and everyone that participates will get a cigar! Now on to the event details...

Jeff Godfrey with Perdomo Cigars will be here hosting the event, and we will be featuring some great cigar specials! Perdomo has something to suit nearly any cigar smoker, as their line is quite diverse. If you haven't tried any of their cigars before, you owe it to yourself! And the event would be the best time so you can take advantage of the specials! Here's what we will be doing for this event:

- Buy 3 Perdomo Cigars, Get 1 FREE
    - Buy a Box of Perdomo Cigars (20ct or more), Get a Vector Triple-Flame Tabletop Lighter and a Perdomo T-shirt FREE ($75 worth of free goods!)

Hope you all can make it to the event, and be sure to sign up for that cornhole tournament!

Grady Marsh
    The Maduro Room
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Re: Perdomo Cigar Event @ Maduro Room

"Day of Event" Bump!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."