Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

C4 Cigar Club Christmas Herf!

This is a discussion on C4 Cigar Club Christmas Herf! within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Only a few more hours! If you can't make the herf in person but you'd like to check us out ...

Re: C4 Cigar Club Christmas Herf!

Only a few more hours!

If you can't make the herf in person but you'd like to check us out we will be streaming LIVE from the herf tonight. To view the herf just follow the link below. This will also have a chat window but you have to sign up to chat, it is free to sign up for Ustream.

C4CigarClub on USTREAM: Video Channel for the C4 Cigar Club, Cobb County / Atlanta, GA. Tune in here to join us for our herfs!. Other Events
    Tim D. ~ Woodstock, GA

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

[QUOTE=itsme_timd;2741660]Oh boy, I just got a package today from Xikar with some AMAZING swag and cigars to give away at the Christmas herf! Santa's bag of presents will be overflowing, you really don't want to miss this herf!!!

Just a note that I didn't think to mention in the OP, Bailey's is 21 and up ONLY. I apologize to any of our 18-20 year old B/SOTL. But Cigary should be safe.
    QUOTE]

At my age I could probably sponser a couple of 20 year old SOTL and get you in. lol
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

The C4 Christmas HERF is LIVE on TokBox.

Join me in a live video chat on TokBox!
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Great Herf tonight and kudos to Tim for putting on such a great one and for all the sponsers who put out some great cigars for the raffle... even yours truly even won a box of good cigars.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Must had a great time, I woke up in the Dressing Room at Mardi Gras. Some blond? woke me up saying that El Blanco-Man, Tim, and Jeff woke-up early and said to just leave me! Thanks guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2