Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Altadis @ The Maduro Room

This is a discussion on Altadis @ The Maduro Room within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey Everyone! We have a very exciting upcoming event with Altadis USA on Friday, December 4th from 5-9pm. This is ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Altadis @ The Maduro Room

Hey Everyone!

We have a very exciting upcoming event with Altadis USA on Friday, December 4th from 5-9pm. This is going to be our last event of 2009, so be sure to make it! Dickson Wier with Altadis USA will be here with some great specials on their cigars, PLUS, you'll get a free cigar just for showing up! You can't beat that, huh? We will also have Brian Straka with Republic National at the store doing a free wine tasting. Like I said, it's going to be a great night! Here's what the cigar specials will be:

-1 FREE Cigar just for coming!
    -Buy 3 Altadis Brand Cigars, Get 1 FREE!
    -Buy a Box (21ct) of Altadis Brand Cigars, Get 6 FREE!
    -Buy a Box (25ct) of Altadis Brand Cigars, Get 7 FREE!

These specials are good on all Altadis products, which includes: Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, H. Upmann, Don Diego, Onyx, Saint Luis Rey, Gispert, Siglo, Frank Llaneza, Omar Ortez, & more!

Mark this great event down on your calendars now! If you miss it, you miss out on a free cigar and free wine!

Best Regards,
    Grady Marsh
    The Maduro Room

Store Hours:

Monday - Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
    Thursday - Saturday: 10am - 11pm
    Sunday: 1:30 - 6pm
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: Altadis @ The Maduro Room

If you'd like to get a free cigar, all you have to do is show up to our Altadis USA cigar event this Friday (Dec. 4th) between 5 and 9pm! Everyone that comes will receive a free cigar just for showing up, plus you can take advantage of all the great specials we'll have on all of their products. These include: Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, Saint Luis Rey, Don Diego, Onyx, Trinidad, Siglo, Frank Llaneza, Gispert, H. Upmann, etc. Here's what the deals will be:

-Buy 3 Get 1 Free

-Buy a Box (21ct), Get 6 Free

-Buy a Box (25ct), Get 7 Free

PLUS, Brian Straka with Republic National will be here doing a free wine tasting. It's sure to be a great night, so don't miss it! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Best Regards,

Grady Marsh
    The Maduro Room
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: Altadis @ The Maduro Room

Day of Bump!