Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Liga Privada @ Empire Cigars

This is a discussion on Liga Privada @ Empire Cigars within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey gang, I think its time to have a real full blown blast. The Holiday season is upon us and ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Liga Privada @ Empire Cigars

Hey gang,

I think its time to have a real full blown blast. The Holiday season is upon us and I just feel like partying. Care to join me? Need some inducement? How about Rick Ardito (MR. Crazy himself) on Friday December 4th starting at 4:00 for the intro of the T52 Liga Privada.

We had some of these bad boys a couple of weeks ago and they were gone in two days. The forums have been buzzing about these, but they have been sold out everywhere. Well we have 10 boxes coming for this event as well as the rest of the Liga line.

We'll make it buy 3 and get 1 free and buy a box and get 20% off, a free sampler , a very cool Liga cutter and polo shirt. Throw in some of Walt's famous Robust Stout, some fine Tequilla and good food and you have the makings of an epic party.

Let's fill this place up. We have a new solution for the smoke buildup (we're literally going to raise the roof), so we can handle the crowd. So don't miss the party!!!

The Rotund Rabbi of the Rare Robusto,
    Hal
    Empire Cigars

PS: We will have a limited # of the infamous Flying Pigs that we are holding for the event. Come early to get yours.

PSS: We should have the Tat BlackTubo and the Tat Veracu next week. The demand for these will be greater than the suppy, so get on the list now! COTMC members, as always, will have first crack.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: Liga Privada @ Empire Cigars

Day of Bump!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: Liga Privada @ Empire Cigars

I just got home and Walt's Stout Porter yucked me up....those T-52's were great!