Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dec H-Town/Birthday Herf (Dec 12th)

This is a discussion on Dec H-Town/Birthday Herf (Dec 12th) within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Ok so my birthday is Dec 9th and the only think I want to do is smoke a few cigars ...

Dec H-Town/Birthday Herf (Dec 12th)

Ok so my birthday is Dec 9th and the only think I want to do is smoke a few cigars and have a few drinks!!! So come people lets get to herfing!!!!!

Date: Saturday Dec 12th

Where: Slick Willies Poll Hall 20900 Katy Frwy @ West Green
    20900 Katy Fwy @ Westgreen

Time: 9:00PM till close

Bring: Some cigars!!

So I was planning on having this at Mo's Place in Katy, but that night they are having a concert that cost like $20 to get in. So that was a no go. Tried to figure out a good place to go but most are to loud, to crowed, or both. Slick Willies is a good size place, have never seen it to crowed and while they play music you can still talk in there. So Slick Willies it is, oh and yes you can smoke cigars in there!!

Hope to have some people come out and join us, it will be a blast!
    Last edited by Cypress; 12-02-2009 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Edited to the correct map.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Dec H-Town/Birthday Herf (Dec 12th)

Sorry, we will not be able to make it. I will be in San Antonio for work and I am staying an extra night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Sorry, we will not be able to make it. I will be in San Antonio for work and I am staying an extra night.
    Same here as I will be joining my man in SA for some couple time. Have a nice bday.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

I am still feeling out the baby thing, and will have to play it by ear. By the way, last night I smoked my 4th cigar since Vi was born. Since it was cold and rainy, I went down to Santa Barbara Cigar to get a quick one in, and Ken had some Magna Oscuros. Damn, it was a good cigar! From the first puff, my taste buds were almost overloaded with flavor. Great stogie for about $6...
    The other day I was so desperate for a cigar I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Darren's Godiva's Avatar

Sounds like fun. I just need to secure a baby sitter. I'll let you know as we get closer.

Sam -- will Martha be able to come out and play while you are in SA? --- Never mind...just read her post. lol.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Wish I could make it, I will be out of town that weekend! Have a great Bday and lets meet up for a smoke.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Rhonda and I should be able to make it.

Puffer Fish with some spikes bs240's Avatar

I am there Frank if i am not camping
    "If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go" ~ Mark Twain

I might be able to be there, but I won't know until that afternoon. In case I can't make it, Happy Birthday!

Maturing Puffer Fish mikevember's Avatar

It is on my list. Happy Early Birthday

Be sure and bring cigars, they don't sell any there! And thanks for the early HBs.

Full grown Puffer Fish mphilipp's Avatar

Happy Birthday Frank. Unfortunately I can't make this one. I know I haven't been able to catch up with you all lately but will soon. Holiday's are upon us. Enjoy!!!

Unfortunately I can't make this one...Have Good one...

Its getting close, just trying to remind everybody!! Plus today is my birthday

happy BDay Frank... Enjoy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast