Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Rocky Patel Event @ Maduro Room

This is a discussion on Rocky Patel Event @ Maduro Room within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey Everyone, Hope you all had a great holiday! I wanted to let you all know about the first smoking ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Rocky Patel Event @ Maduro Room

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a great holiday! I wanted to let you all know about the first smoking event of 2010 with Rocky Patel cigars on Friday, January 8th. Mark Rudacille with Rocky Patel cigars will be here from 5 - 9pm, so stop by at any point in that timeframe and take advantage of some awesome specials on their cigars! The specials will be good on all Rocky products, including the brand new Patel Bros. and 1961. This is a great way to stock up on smokes and get some freebies! Here's what the specials are:

- Buy 3 Rocky Patel cigars, get 1 FREE
    - Buy a box of Rocky Patel cigars (20ct), get a double flame torch lighter and 5 cigars FREE

Hope you can make it out to the event! I also wanted to let you know that we just got in a shipment of La Flor Dominicana LG's (Litto Gomez). This is an awesome cigar, and is the top of the line for La Flor Dominicana. If you're into stronger smokes, you should definitely give this one a try.

Best Regards,
    Grady Marsh
    The Maduro Room
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Re: Rocky Patel Event @ Maduro Room

DOB
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."