Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Nosotros @ Empire Cigars 4/23/10

This is a discussion on Nosotros @ Empire Cigars 4/23/10 within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Friday, April 23, 2010 starting at 4:00PM..... Dion Giolitto of Illusione Cigars with Jonathan Drew and Rick Ardito of Drew ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Nosotros @ Empire Cigars 4/23/10

Friday, April 23, 2010 starting at 4:00PM.....

Dion Giolitto of Illusione Cigars with Jonathan Drew and Rick Ardito of Drew Estate will be at Empire Cigars for the worldwide release of their new cigar collaboration, the Nosotros.

This cigar is sure to be a hit with two of the hottest names in cigars working together. Also, this should be one hell of an event. Food, drinks, cigars, friends, fellow smokers should lead to an unforgettable experience.

We will continue to post new details as the event nears. Feel free to contact us at the shop at 919-810-0081 or by email at capitalcitycigars@gmail.com with any questions you have. We hope to see you at the event.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: Nosotros @ Empire Cigars 4/23/10

Here's the latest from Hal Rubin from Empire Cigars....

Hey Gang,

I am really getting excited now! We're going all Brazilian for our event on Friday(string bikinis optional). The fun starts at 4:00 and goes till ?

Dion (who never does events) will be here with Jonathan Drew and we will be featuring their new collaboration, the Nosotros.

We tried these at the last IPCPR (i.e. cigar trade show) and they were great!!!

Brazilian appetizers, Caiprahinas, and Rich Canfield's public beer brewing debut!! Great deals on singles and boxes make the evening complete. Throw in the possibility of a late night poker game and your talking party history!!!!!!

We hope to see you this Friday, and as always, appreciate your support.

Hal, The Big Bad Bwana of the Brazilian Bash
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Only two days till the event of the year!

24 hours and counting........

I'll actually be stopping through on my way home from Chapel Hill, Larry! I'm gonna try to find the shop and buy some smokes brother!

BTW, how the hell do you guys get away with booze and cigars and whatnot in NC? Are you guys considered a cigar bar, or do ya just fly under the radar?

The owner doesn't sell it he gives it away for free!

I should be there around 2:00/2:30PM, just ask around everyone knows me so we can meetup and have a smoke together!

Cool! I'll do my best to get there around then. My lady is getting an award for her work, so we'll be in chapel hill on Friday night, and saturday. Im going to try and sneak away after she gets her award and see what a real cigar shop's selection is like. I'm a LFD whore, and it seems as though you guys carry some great exclusives and a good selection of their smokes. I'm coming with credit card in hand bro! I'll ask around for you. I'll be the dude with the glasses, beard, and ponytail. Typical mountain hippie!