Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Rocky 1 @ Empire Cigars

This is a discussion on Rocky 1 @ Empire Cigars within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; No, not the movie with Stallone. I'm talking Rocky Patel and we are getting ready to welcome him here for ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Rocky 1 @ Empire Cigars

No, not the movie with Stallone. I'm talking Rocky Patel and we are getting ready to welcome him here for a night of incredible partying. Women of Raleigh, lock up your daughters because Rocky has the reputation of a man who knows how to party and we are going to make him prove it. BTW, I'm told the more he parties, the more generous he becomes, so get ready to get some really cool stuff and great cigars.

I am so looking forward to the Rocky blowout!!! Here's some more details:

Buy 3 and get 1, Buy a box and get 15% off, 5 free cigars and a Rocky lighter(very cool), and anything else Rocky may have up his sleeve!!

There will be a Indian buffet from Royal India, Dunkelweizen from Walt The Beer Man, Mojitos and some single malt scotches too!

Also, Rene makes her return!!

Free rides home if you need it.

So this is the party not to miss. Bring your friends. Bring your co-workers, Hell, bring complete strangers.

This event is at Empire Cigars, Friday, January 15th from 4-9?, and people will be talking about this one for years!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Re: Rocky 1 @ Empire Cigars

Day of bump!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Covered in sawdust cubicdissection's Avatar

Re: Rocky 1 @ Empire Cigars

I'll probably head up around 6ish...not sure if the woman will let me drag her along or not. Looking fwd to meeting you Larrry!