Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tampa Herf @ Cigar Castle Saturday 1/23

This is a discussion on Tampa Herf @ Cigar Castle Saturday 1/23 within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Saturday afternoon at: The Cigar Castle 11724 N 56th St Tampa, FL 3361 Don't know how many of our fellow ...

Question Tampa Herf @ Cigar Castle Saturday 1/23

Saturday afternoon at:
    The Cigar Castle
    11724 N 56th St
    Tampa, FL 3361

Don't know how many of our fellow PUFFers are from Florida But I'm relatively new to the forums and would like to meet up with everyone and have a smoke.

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Tampa Herf @ Cigar Castle Saturday 1/23

I'll definitely be there! It'll be great to meet whoever's in the area.

Awesome Sam!

Maturing Puffer Fish Cisco Kid H2's Avatar

I will try and make it as well. I will bring some very interesting smokes to trade if anyone is up to the task!!!!

Cool CKH2. I don't have much to trade. Sam and I may be there alot earlier, like 8:00am early. Here's why........

Free Monthly Breakfast at Cigar Castle <-----facebook link
    8:00am - 11:00am
    Come join us for some food and fellowship this Saturday morning at Cigar Castle! Chefs Joe and Trace will be preparing their usual fantastic fare

Please RSVP if you can, just so I have a general idea of who's coming.

svb
    Leading Puffer Fish

If it's cold and raining, I might be able to make it...

Quote Originally Posted by svb View Post
    If it's cold and raining, I might be able to make it...
    Cool svb!
    Forecast is 73 and partly cloudy. Here's hoping they're wrong.

Man, I wish I wasn't five hours away! I still miss the place.

too bad a wasnt a member a week ago... thats the only place i get my cigars from if i can help it. trace is very helpful. i drive a little over an hour to get there and pass about 6 cigar shops. not only do i love the lounge, but they have sosa's! and i have only found one other store in the area that sells them... i usually just get a box or so when ever im in the orlando area..... still do because nether place has the londsdales..

its a little hard to get up there with a broke leg.... but i will be back to my usual once a week trip when i get back to work. so if anyone would like to meet there again say, late feb? we'll get an actual day set....

Glad you joined up Blake. Trace is a good guy. It was Sam from cheaphumidors.com and I only from Puff, David Blanco of Los Blancos Cigars was there too chillin. I drive a bit too but it's worth the drive.What a huge selection they have. Maybe we can meet up in Feb for the monthly breakfast.

sounds good. i will see what i can do. i wont be coming alone. lol. theres usually 2-4 of us when we go. alot of times if we want something new, we usually ask trace. he seems to like full cigars as i do. like the red tatuaje last time. he's never recommended a bad cigar. sadly i cant say the same for the rest of the stores. the cigar store in Brandon off of 60 (across from the arby's) suggested some off the wall brand of triple maduro, claiming it to be better then Camacho, when it fact it wasn't....