Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Texas Cigar Festival

This is a discussion on Texas Cigar Festival within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; I am in, baby!...

Easier without the hat. Bigtotoro's Avatar

Re: Texas Cigar Festival

I am in, baby!

I have no use for RG.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ARCHAIC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtotoro View Post
    I am in, baby!
    Nicely done! I am curious as to how many other Puff members are gonna be there
    No, i will not tell you how much my stash is worh or how much i spend on cigars!

Removed per request

I'll be there when Serious has it in Fort Worth! ; )

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHAIC View Post
    Nicely done! I am curious as to how many other Puff members are gonna be there
    We'll have a roll call sometime before next Saturday.

I have no use for RG.

We'll have a roll call sometime before next Saturday.
    that works for me, seein as how the wife is pregnant & cant go with me it would be nice to meet some BOTL's there so I know who to invite into the VIP area if my name gets drawn!
    No, i will not tell you how much my stash is worh or how much i spend on cigars!

that works for me, seein as how the wife is pregnant & cant go with me it would be nice to meet some BOTL's there so I know who to invite into the VIP area if my name gets drawn!
    Mine is 5 months. Not that she would have come anyway...

I have no use for RG.

The Texas Cigar Festival is being held April 24th in Houston. See the seriouscigars website.

I live along the Wasatch Front, which for those geographically challenged, is not close. I have a ticket to said festival for which I paid $100.00 Cigars given out will be worth $160.00. Some incredible people will be in attendance, again see the site. Wow. Sadly, I can no longer attend.

The ticket is yours IF

1. you will actually use the ticket,
    2. promise not to sell it
    3. donate donate at least half a dozen nice (not top shelf) cigars to Smelvis for the Troops,

The first person to confirm these conditions via reply has the ticket. I would like the ticket to be in the mail by Tuesday to ensure it's arrival.

Regards,

A Noob who wants to help.

Wife and I will be there. It will be a good time. I say we get some good pics and post em up...

I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin'glass View Post
    The Texas Cigar Festival is being held April 24th in Houston. See the seriouscigars website.

I live along the Wasatch Front, which for those geographically challenged, is not close. I have a ticket to said festival for which I paid $100.00 Cigars given out will be worth $160.00. Some incredible people will be in attendance, again see the site. Wow. Sadly, I can no longer attend.

The ticket is yours IF

1. you will actually use the ticket,
    2. promise not to sell it
    3. donate donate at least half a dozen nice (not top shelf) cigars to Smelvis for the Troops,

The first person to confirm these conditions via reply has the ticket. I would like the ticket to be in the mail by Tuesday to ensure it's arrival.

Regards,

A Noob who wants to help.

I have no use for RG.

I'll take it.
    It's yours Bigtotoro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyin'glass View Post
    It's yours Bigtotoro!
    I see you do not have PM access so you can email me at my username@gmail.

I have no use for RG.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick View Post
    Wife and I will be there. It will be a good time. I say we get some good pics and post em up...
    I am all for that. I am going to come straight home that night and take pics of all the swag from the goodie bags for posting.

I have no use for RG.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Just bought my ticket so I will be there too. Hope to see some of you guys. Be there with my Puff cap on and a video camera in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    Just bought my ticket so I will be there too. Hope to see some of you guys. Be there with my Puff cap on and a video camera in hand.
    Bravo may brotha!! its gonna be a blast!! anyone happen to know any of the prizes being given away??

Bravo may brotha!! its gonna be a blast!! anyone happen to know any of the prizes being given away??
    Not off hand but knowing Ron they will be good. They are almost sold out so look out for a good time...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast