Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Texas Cigar Festival

This is a discussion on Texas Cigar Festival within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; That Texas Pecan coffee is f-in AWESOME!!!...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ARCHAIC's Avatar

Re: Texas Cigar Festival

That Texas Pecan coffee is f-in AWESOME!!!
    No, i will not tell you how much my stash is worh or how much i spend on cigars!

Easier without the hat. Bigtotoro's Avatar

Made up some for Laura this morning and it WAS damned smooth.

I have no use for RG.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Great event and a ton of fun. Great getting to meet some of you.

Newbie in the ocean

Just got back to good ol WYoming from the Texas Cigar Festival... Loved the festival, Texas and getting to know many of you. Thanks Ron! fabulous event. Will be back!

Puffer Fish with some spikes cruisin66stang's Avatar

The cigar fest was the best I've been to and it was great to see so many of my friends. And the cigar selection we received was great. Ron really knows how to throw a party. Thanks,

Cigar & Pipe Retailer Serious South's Avatar

All of us at Serious Cigars want to thank those that attended this great event and making it such a success! Everyone had a great time and the cigar makers were even more impressed with the whole festival and meeting many of you in person.

We are already planning on another festival for 2011, so watch our site for info and dates for next year's big party.

We have a brief video of some of the early action on YouTube, but I can't post a link yet as I don't have enough posts on Puff.com to be allowed to do that. Perhaps one of you folks can find it on YouTube and post it here?

And we hope to have some more video and pictures from our photographer up on our web site very soon.

Again...Thanks everyone!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ARCHAIC's Avatar

HAHAHA my dumbass is totally in that vid. BTW you can see Stogie totally walk directly in front of the camera towards the end!! Awesome time!! Thank you to Ron & EVERYONE at Serious for putting on yet another stellar event!
    No, i will not tell you how much my stash is worh or how much i spend on cigars!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

I should have my video of the event edited within the next couple of weeks. It features some of the manufacturers that were there. Simply can't thank Ron enough for doing it right in Texas. Rock on Ron.

You guys are making me jealous....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4