Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Charleston, West Virginia Herf at The Squire

This is a discussion on Charleston, West Virginia Herf at The Squire within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; I have been wanting to organize a local herf for some time now so lets get on with it! Fellow ...

Charleston, West Virginia Herf at The Squire

I have been wanting to organize a local herf for some time now so lets get on with it! Fellow BOTL SureShot81 and I have spoken with Charlie, the owner of The Squire Tobacco in Charleston, and hes excited to host. If you've never been to The Squire you're in for a treat. Charlie is a super guy, and his humidor selection is fantastic.
    I hope some other puff.com members from the tristate area will make the drive. I would love to meet you in person! See you there!

Puff.com Member Herf
    Saturday March 6th 1pm
    The Squire, in Charleston, WV

About Us

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" W.Wonka

Puffer Fish with some spikes SureShot81's Avatar

Re: Charleston, West Virginia Herf at The Squire

Count me in. I hope we have a good showing and can't wait to meet all the board members in the area.

Just this weekend my wife and I were traveling to KY and I stopped by the Squire for the first time. It was an awesome place with a great selection and Charlie was there and he was SUPER helpful and nice. Im in for the herf!

Quote Originally Posted by BriBoy01 View Post
    Just this weekend my wife and I were traveling to KY and I stopped by the Squire for the first time. It was an awesome place with a great selection and Charlie was there and he was SUPER helpful and nice. Im in for the herf!
    Great news! Feel free to bring a friend or two if you want. As of this morning, all WV members of Puff that can or want to receive PM's have been informed of the herf!

Damn, I have been watching this board for a local herf for a while, and I'm gonna be out of the state for the first one. Have a great time!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by wvprankster View Post
    Damn, I have been watching this board for a local herf for a while, and I'm gonna be out of the state for the first one. Have a great time!
    There will be more, that much I can promise.

Puffer Fish with some spikes vanvan84's Avatar

Wish I could make it unfortunately I am working weekends right now. Everyone enjoy a smoke for me.

Since 60 some people have viewed, would you please respond in the next few days so we can have an estimated head-count. Thank you and bring a friend.

One Week Away!

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" W.Wonka

Also, WVU will be playing Villanova at noon that day. Feel free to come in an hour early. There is a big screen at the Squire and I know I'll be watching. Here is a link to the Squire's new webpage. http://www.thesquirewv.com/index.html

thanks for the invite, dont think I can make this one but would be interested if any more are scheduled later