Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cain Returns @ Empire Cigars

This is a discussion on Cain Returns @ Empire Cigars within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Are you ready for another party? Sammy Leccia will be here and we're talking Cains and Nubs. Buy 5 get ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Cain Returns @ Empire Cigars

Are you ready for another party?

Sammy Leccia will be here and we're talking Cains and Nubs.

Buy 5 get 2 free, buy a box, get a free Serie F sampler as well as 15% off the box. Throw in some great food from Chef Vaughn and beer from Walt, and its time to party, party, party. Shake off the winter blues and have some fun!!!

See you Friday, Feb.26 from 4:00- ?.
    Rocky was great, but Sammy rocks!!!!!

Hal Rubin
    Empire Cigars
    Raleigh, NC
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: Cain Returns @ Empire Cigars

....and it just keeps getting better....

"Sammy Leccia has just informed me that he will be rolling Serie F Cains during Friday's event!!!

Sammy has mad rolling skills and , for many of you, the Serie F is the best of the best.

So if you were wondering if you can miss this event, think again. We'll see you this Friday at 4:00!!"
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

***Day of Bump***

2:00PM Update:

"Are you ready to get your Cain on? Sammy will be here and he is ready to roll some Cain Fs. Buy a box of Cain and get an F 5 pack and an F fresh rolled and 15% off the box."

"Buy a box of Nub and get 20% off the box, a free Nub sampler and a T-Shirt and Hat. Buy 5 of either Nub or Cain and get 2 Maduro Nubs free."

"The beer is Oatmeal Stout (my personal favorite) and Chef Vaughn has some great food lined up for us. See you tonight for yet another great event!!"