Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

SC Sit-Down XII

This is a discussion on SC Sit-Down XII within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; This is a great event, I have attended many of them in the past several years, I will be there ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Thumbs up SC Sit-Down XII

This is a great event, I have attended many of them in the past several years, I will be there this year, and it's most definately for a good cause!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: SC Sit-Down XII

Folks, I've attended this event and if you can make the time it's well worth the effort. Tim and the gang organize a top-notch event... And as Larry stated, it's for a great cause.

I'm hoping to attend this year's event but time and $$ will dictate.
    Dale

"Pack up the pickup" and make the trip my brother!

I hope you can make it this year Dale, it may be the last one!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

We're about a week away from the SC Sit Down. It's shaping up to be huge! Remember, this is a charity event for Sister Care so bring plenty of cash for the raffle. All money collected goes to Sister Care, Inc. The cigar companies and local shops have been very generous. Thanks to all of them.

Eddie Ortega of 601 Brands and Gene Arganese of Arganese Cigars will be here along with several reps. Here is the complete list:

General Cigar: William Woodcock (rep)

Camacho: Zev Kaminetsky (rep)

Arganese Cigars: Rich Myberg (rep) & Gene Arganese (owner)

Altadis USA: Dickson Wier (rep) & John Conroy (home office)

United Tobacco Inc.: Eddie Ortega (601 Cigars) (owner)

We start at noon. I know everyone is excited to be here early but please don't show up before 11:45 as I have a lot to set up! Be patient too as there is usually a line to get in! We're going to have a great time! See you soon!