Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Crescent City Crawfish Cigar Crawl 2010

This is a discussion on Crescent City Crawfish Cigar Crawl 2010 within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Mainly happening Saturday April 17th, but lots of other things going on Thursday through Sunday in New Orleans, LA. Click ...

Crescent City Crawfish Cigar Crawl 2010

Mainly happening Saturday April 17th, but lots of other things going on Thursday through Sunday in New Orleans, LA.

Click here: http://www.nola-herf.com/

I'm going to try and make it and see how it goes. If not, atleast I will have a map of all the French Quarter Cigar Shops.

Re: Crescent City Crawfish Cigar Crawl 2010

Thursday from 4:00 to 6:30pm at Crescent City Cigar Shop Crescent City Cigar Shop - New Orleans, LA. is a Rocky Patel Event. " A representative from Rocky Patel Cigars to offer some very special cigars (and perhaps some freebies as well). "

Crescent City Cigar Shop, 730 Orleans Ave. (1/2 block off Bourbon St), New Orleans

I plan on going to the RP event and the CCCC Saturday morning at 10am. There are lots of dinners and informal meets also planned for the weekend, but me and the future wifey are making it a mini vacation weekend so we gotta do some things she wants to do also. But a few trips up and down Bourbon Street are deffinately in the plans!

index for a schedule of events planned.