Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

El Picador @ Empire

This is a discussion on El Picador @ Empire within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; My Father "El Picador" Release Party Already armed with the Oliva El Cobre and La Flor Dominicana "Ice Pick" , ...

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Thumbs up El Picador @ Empire

My Father "El Picador" Release Party

Already armed with the Oliva El Cobre and La Flor Dominicana "Ice Pick", Hal Rubin and the group over at Empire Cigars have just added another exclusive to their humidor. As part of the My Father line of cigars, (Jose "Don Pepin" Garcia and his son Jaime) the El Picador will be having its official release party on Friday, June 25th from 3:00pm to 8:00pm.

The first twenty-five boxes have been numbered and some lucky individual will get the opportunity to have box number one signed by Jose "Don Pepin" Garcia himself during another upcoming event. The El Picador is a 5x40 Cheroot.

In total there are only 125 boxes so be sure to mark the calendars and check out the release party for an opportunity to try this My Father exclusive!

Empire Cigars
    9650 Strickland Rd
    Raleigh, NC 27615
    (919) 870-0081
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: El Picador @ Empire

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Re: El Picador @ Empire

Day before bump!!!!