Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Orlando - Herf anyone?

This is a discussion on Orlando - Herf anyone? within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Is anybody in the Orlando area interested in meeting up at a local B&M? Let me know I am open ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Benaj85's Avatar

Orlando - Herf anyone?

Is anybody in the Orlando area interested in meeting up at a local B&M?

Let me know I am open to suggestions on time and locations.

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Orlando - Herf anyone?

Hell yeah! I commute through Jacksonville to Tampa through Orlando it'd be great to have a herf there some time. Just let me know when! In Orlando, Corona's is probably the best place to visit IMHO.

Corona's is a great place I have been to 2 of the 3 locations.

Let me know when your in town and we can meet at Corona's!

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Benaj85 View Post
    Corona's is a great place I have been to 2 of the 3 locations.

Let me know when your in town and we can meet at Corona's!
    Will do. Are you and I the only Central Florida people lol? I know 007Cruiser is but he's usually busy with his family (noble man, he is). If we can set up a herf that'd be great, I'll get some prizes and giveaways from CH and we can have the party at Corona's!

I will even drive to Tampa if its the weekend. I just moved here so figured I would see if we can get something together!

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Benaj85 View Post
    I will even drive to Tampa if its the weekend. I just moved here so figured I would see if we can get something together!
    Well Tampa has a lot of great B&Ms, and every Saturday we usually go to one of them after our radio show (Which I believe the Corona's on Sandlake is pumping into their stores). You should meet up with us sometime! If there are any other Central FL Puffers it'd be cool to get a herf going with some level of frequency.

i would love to meet up if its in tampa, i almost herfed with sam once before, somehow missed each other. lol. i cant ever say for sure i can make it, me and my wife share a vehicle. but i can try! i need at least a weeks heads up to make sure its in the budget................just let me know..... a monthly herf, on saturdays, would be aswome! cigolle would most likely come, i have a better change of making it on a saturday.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    i would love to meet up if its in tampa, i almost herfed with sam once before, somehow missed each other. lol. i cant ever say for sure i can make it, me and my wife share a vehicle. but i can try! i need at least a weeks heads up to make sure its in the budget................just let me know..... a monthly herf, on saturdays, would be aswome! cigolle would most likely come, i have a better change of making it on a saturday.
    Don't suppose you'd be able to herf this weekend? Tonight or Saturday night maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by CheapHumidors View Post
    I know 007Cruiser is but he's usually busy with his family (noble man, he is)
    More like whipped.

Don't suppose you'd be able to herf this weekend? Tonight or Saturday night maybe?
    RP event at the Cigar Cave tonite...sadly I have to work tonite and possibly tomorrow. Saturdays after the radio show?
    Last edited by 007 Cruiser; 07-30-2010 at 11:21 AM.

still have my number? txt me yours if you do, im not sure, im trying to get ahold of kyle to see if he will go (thus, beeing my ride), i will let you know if we can come tonight or tomorrow night, i could take the truck if its in brandon, but tampa is a bit of a drive, my wife will complain. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 Cruiser View Post
    More like whipped.

RP event at the Cigar Cave tonite...sadly I have to work tonite and possibly tomorrow. Saturdays after the radio show?

sucks you have to work, we HAVE GOT to get together to herf.... hard to make schedules match though isnt it.

Leading Puffer Fish

Can y'all do this coming Saturday at TH? Blake I can't seem to find your number anywhere, can you PM it to me?

Can't this Saturday, dinner date with friends.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by 007 Cruiser View Post
    Can't this Saturday, dinner date with friends.
    <--- this is the Llama's angry/disappointed dance lol. I'm in town every weekend for the CigaRobbie Radio Show so let me know if you can ever meet up. Or talk cigar cave into sponsoring it and then you and I can just smoke there lol.