Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

NYer needs advice

This is a discussion on NYer needs advice within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Whats up my southern BOTL's. Vacation is around the corner for me and Ill be coming down to northern Myrtle ...

NYer needs advice

Whats up my southern BOTL's. Vacation is around the corner for me and Ill be coming down to northern Myrtle Beach for 2 weeks, staying at the Kingston Plantation. Are there any cigar shops or local b&m's you guys/girls can recommend? Ive been to Nicks Cigar Shop a number of times and I will visit it again, Ide like to see what else is in that area if there is. Thanks for your time, and if you would like to meet up for some smokes let me know!

Re: NYer needs advice

Not one single reply? Is it because Im a Yankee hahah?

Not Here

Shoot me a PM when you get here. I would be glad to have a couple of smokes with you and show you a couple of the local shops. We have a very nice shop in Little River called Lowcountry Pipes & Tobacco. There is also a shop in Murrells Inlet and in Pawleys Island.
    BIA!!!

Definitely man, youll be hearing from me!

Hey! Been down here for 5 days now, I think Ive been to the bigger Nicks Cigar World every day and I went out to Low Country with my sisters boyfriend to check it out, all great places with great selsction, sorry I didnt send a pm the internet has been quite crappy and only am able to get online with my blackberry. The internet is now fixed so let me know if you want to meet up for a smoke.