Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Altadis Event Tomorrow ... Who's coming?

This is a discussion on Altadis Event Tomorrow ... Who's coming? within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; So who's coming out to the altadis event tomorrow at Mikes Cigar Room in Conroe???...

Altadis Event Tomorrow ... Who's coming?

So who's coming out to the altadis event tomorrow at Mikes Cigar Room in Conroe???

Re: Altadis Event Tomorrow ... Who's coming?

It's iffy at best for me. We moved one load to College Station yesterday for my son's sophomore year in a new apartment. We're loading up for the second round starting in a few minutes. If we make it back in time I'll head down there.

I have Sept 10th blocked out for the next event, so if I miss this one I'll see you then!
    Gravity is a harsh mistress. - The Tick
    Kick, Pooh, KICK! - Charlotte 'Chuck' Charles

Has anyone else called to confirm this?

Mike never mentioned it to me and it wasn't on their website so I called. Nancy (Mike's wife) answered and said, "No, we're having a Zino event going on. Trying to get them to put the right information up is..."

I said, "Well, it says on Altadis' website that you guys are having an event."

"What do the details say?"

"It has your address here", I explained, "And it says buy any 3 Altadis USA premium cigars, get one free."

"Well, we'll honor that if you want to come on in."

For the record, I had a Zino classic earlier. It was outstanding. Creamy with pepper and coffee notes. I have two non-puff.com friends coming so we'll be there but I'm hitting up the Zinos.

Yea I talked to mike this morning, and he said he's gonna honor the altadis special of buy 3 get 1 free, but there's no event.

Not sure what time I'll be there just yet.

I was there from 1:00-3:30 and didn't see anybody from Puff there. I did meet a young guy around my age there who said he was smoking his first cigar, some Macanudo. I gave him a Zino Classic. He declined my offer to give him a few others to try out and instead just asked me to write down names. I told him about puff.com.