Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Alec Bradley Event @ Cigar Towne - Sept 8th

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Event @ Cigar Towne - Sept 8th within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Wednesday, September 8th, from 5-8pm, Cigar Towne is hosting an Alec Bradley Event. A couple of you guys came out ...

Alec Bradley Event @ Cigar Towne - Sept 8th

Wednesday, September 8th, from 5-8pm, Cigar Towne is hosting an Alec Bradley Event. A couple of you guys came out to their last event, and you can comment, but they know how to host an event! Great place and great grouple of fellow BOTL!

As always, theyre gonna have refreshments and DISCOUNTS! I heard they will be giving away a free Burner Lighter ($50 value!) with any 20+ stick purchase!

Hope to see a bunch of you guys out there for a smoke & a drink!

Last edited by cubanrob19; 09-03-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Re: Alec Bradley Event @ Cigar Towne - Sept 8th

Im looking forward to enjoying a nice AB MAXX tomorrow!

and FYI ... this is the burner lighter that they're giving away with 20+ stick purchase:
    Alec Bradley "The Burner" Table Cigar Lighter

Re: Alec Bradley Event @ Cigar Towne - Sept 8th

Quote Originally Posted by cubanrob19 View Post
    Im looking forward to enjoying a nice AB MAXX tomorrow!

and FYI ... this is the burner lighter that they're giving away with 20+ stick purchase:
    Alec Bradley "The Burner" Table Cigar Lighter
    Sorry I missed the event. Saw your invite Robbie via my personal page, but couldn't PM you back since I've not been here long enough.

I look forward to meet you and other Houstonians from this forum in the future!