Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Texas: Austin area B&M needs Puff.com herf!

This is a discussion on Texas: Austin area B&M needs Puff.com herf! within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; I'm a member from Washington who recently visited an awesome little lounge called"Fumee" in Austin. I was surprised that no ...

Texas: Austin area B&M needs Puff.com herf!

I'm a member from Washington who recently visited an awesome little lounge called"Fumee" in Austin. I was surprised that no one there had participated in Puff.com herfs at their lounge. The crowd there was truly laid back and friendly, and they had a nice walk-in humi. Calling on Austin area botl to support this very cool B&M.

Puffer Fish with some spikes cruisin66stang's Avatar

Re: Texas: Austin area B&M needs Puff.com herf!

Fumee is a great little shop and Heather is absolutely fantastic. A few people from Houston traveled to Austin last summer for an Austin/Houston herf, but the event was not well attended. Only had around 4 or 5 from Houston and only 1 from Austin (not counting the regular customers who would come and go). We had a good time but it would have been better if more people had participated. Another event would be fun to try if someone would like to organize it.

Re: Texas: Austin area B&M needs Puff.com herf!

I had to post after visiting there. It was just too cool a place not to post. I am fortunate to have a great group who meets regularly in the Puget Sound region of Washington. Austin is such a great town, I expect that Fumee won't be a best kept secret much longer. Anyone headed out Seattle way PM me and I will point you towards some great cigar lounges in the area. Thanks for the awesome Texas hospitality!