Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Atlanta downtown hideouts

This is a discussion on Atlanta downtown hideouts within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Anyone know of a place in downtown Atlanta that is cigar friendly and has some decent food? I found one ...

Atlanta downtown hideouts

Anyone know of a place in downtown Atlanta that is cigar friendly and has some decent food? I found one place that was pretty cool. Has great food and a couple pool tables and is a great hangout - the staff said I could light a cigar but the manager came out and told me to put it out. Pretty lame. If the food wasn't so good I'd be back. I know of a couple cigar shops in the area that are nice, but they aren't within walking distance from work (again, Downtown). Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe by the main drag with the hotels or out by GSU. Thanks!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: Atlanta downtown hideouts

+1 on this. I'd like to get a list going as well. Some of the local B&Ms are nice hangouts, but I would love to know of nice hangouts with food &/or drink.

Good question Gerard!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

The gentlemans club on Peachtree - can't remember the name right now but beverages, food, cigars & women!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

lol, no gentleman's clubs....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Vic81's Avatar

not sure of to many downtown, but lots up here in Cobb. Check out Baileys on Barrett Parkway, 5 seasons on Roswell Road. Also check out our list here for more: C4 Cigar Club • View topic - Cigar Friendly Restaurants - Atlanta & Surrounding Area

I'm a bit late on this one but I know a few places, mostly in Buckhead area.

Buckhead Cigar / Dantanna's
    You have to sit on the patio or in Buckhead Cigar to smoke but Dantanna's serves their full menu in the cigar bar, the two are connected. Top notch food and cigars.

Bucket Shop Cafe
    Has a section inside that allows cigar smoking. Open late. Try the totchos.. they're not on the menu but they'll know what to do.

Elbow Room
    Parking sucks but the pizza is excellent and it's cigar friendly. Not the classiest place if that's what you're looking for, but a good hangout.

New York Prime
    Prime steaks, great bar, cigar smoking allowed. Boom.
    Tim D. ~ Woodstock, GA

Puffer Fish with some spikes

The city of Atlanta is NOT Cigar Friendly! Must go outside of the city to enjoy your self, other than Strip Joints, you can strip nude, but not smoke a cigar. Love the Liberals!

Kind of late on this, and hate to bring up an old post, but AG cigars in stockbridge is a great hang out. They have a huge humidor, Sticks and Stones resturaunt is right next door, the food is good. AG will allow you to bring your own drink in if you wish. I am a regular there, and I really enjoy it.

If there was enough folks interested, I would sometime like to have a cookout/herf at my house so I can meet some of the other Georgia Puff members.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

I always find time to have dinner and enjoy a cigar or two at Dantannas when in Atlanta on business...
    "A goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Kind of late on this, and hate to bring up an old post, but AG cigars in stockbridge is a great hang out. They have a huge humidor, Sticks and Stones resturaunt is right next door, the food is good. AG will allow you to bring your own drink in if you wish. I am a regular there, and I really enjoy it.

If there was enough folks interested, I would sometime like to have a cookout/herf at my house so I can meet some of the other Georgia Puff members.
    I haven't been to that shop, but always up for a herf in the area!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinshockey View Post
    I always find time to have dinner and enjoy a cigar or two at Dantannas when in Atlanta on business...
    Mike is a good guy, make sure you give him hell!!!

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Is Mike the big dude working the register that was in the Navy? If so, yeah he's a good dude.
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

Quote Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
    Is Mike the big dude working the register that was in the Navy? If so, yeah he's a good dude.
    Long hair - ya that is him!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vic81 View Post
    I haven't been to that shop, but always up for a herf in the area!
    How many other Georgia puffers do we have that would want to plan a herf at my place?

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    How many other Georgia puffers do we have that would want to plan a herf at my place?
    Where are you located? We have a fair number of GA peps in the C4 Cigar club - check us out on Facebook and google the name for other info on the club.

I am in Rex, about 10 minutes south of Atlanta, near the south end of 678, and 285. I don't do facebook, but I will do the google search.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast