Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

New event this year in San Antonio

This is a discussion on New event this year in San Antonio within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Originally Posted by Kingtut82 I agree he is a punk lol... Whats his name on here Matt by the way ...

Re: New event this year in San Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Kingtut82 View Post
    I agree he is a punk lol... Whats his name on here Matt by the way this weekend at the Fincks on bandera road is our potluck weekend we do. We all bring scotch and food of all types feel free to bring a taste of what yall like say hello to me if yall make it.
    Cheers
    Idk something with jason in it. He never posts anything. I guess he is shy...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Kingtut82's Avatar

I'll ask him lol

Hey what's up guys I'm New to the page. So far I'm really liking the atmosphere. I'm looking foward to attend events in our area. I usually shop at Fincks on West Avenue, i know they had an event not too long ago. Sadly I couldn't make it so if you guys know of any upcoming in the near future ill appreciate the notice

You got it "G"

Quote Originally Posted by GŁero View Post
    Hey what's up guys I'm New to the page. So far I'm really liking the atmosphere. I'm looking foward to attend events in our area. I usually shop at Fincks on West Avenue, i know they had an event not too long ago. Sadly I couldn't make it so if you guys know of any upcoming in the near future ill appreciate the notice
    I try to post all events in the San Antonio members thread. Keep an eye out there. Actually Bryan do you want to take that over? You get the same emails I do. It will help get your post count up amd 100 posts will go by quick. I'll update the events for Operation cigars for Warriors stuff. If you stumble across one of those events please go! It is a great group of people and every event is a charity event, to get stogies out to our troops.

Quote Originally Posted by shootinmatt View Post
    I try to post all events in the San Antonio members thread. Keep an eye out there. Actually Bryan do you want to take that over? You get the same emails I do. It will help get your post count up amd 100 posts will go by quick. I'll update the events for Operation cigars for Warriors stuff. If you stumble across one of those events please go! It is a great group of people and every event is a charity event, to get stogies out to our troops.
    Sounds great and ill be sure to keep an eye out.!! Thanks Matt.!!

I will try and keep up with all the events in SA considering that i get all the emails for them from all the local B&Ms and cats. But i will do so in the SA member thread. Hope all had a great New Years!!!
    You know why there's a second amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one!!! Rush

Looks like its time again for this event.
    We will be there.
    Saturday, April 27th 4-8PM
    Why in the hell should I have to "Press 1 for English?"

I picked up my ticket on Wednesday; I'll be there also.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3