Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New event this year in San Antonio

This is a discussion on New event this year in San Antonio within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Lonestar Cigar Bash - Finck Cigar Outlet Not sure if many know about this event. I found out about it ...

New event this year in San Antonio

Lonestar Cigar Bash - Finck Cigar Outlet

Not sure if many know about this event. I found out about it from a buddy. We both drove down to Houston for the Texas Cigar Festival and that was great but its a bit of a drive for many of us. San Antonio is about 5 1/2 hours. So any one whos planning on going let me know.
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper

Re: New event this year in San Antonio

That sounds good, thank you for posting.
    I'm going to give this one some serious thought.
    My son goes to school down there, it would be win, win for me!
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

No problem Mark. I would like to meet some puffers down there. I really want to go to Houston but that drive is a killer. I figure the more the merrier.

Bought my tickets today. this is what me and GF decided on. Hope to see puffers there.

It's happening in my back yard, but unfortunately I will be traveling out of the country that week. Ugh! I was traveling when the Houston event happened last year too.

Anyway, I m sure it will be a blast. Fincks is a pretty nice store.

Full grown Puffer Fish birdiemc's Avatar

i will have to see about this, it would be a shame to pass since it's about 12 miles from my house

Got my tickets last week. See you there.

Unhappy Re: New event this year in San Antonio

Of all the weekends, it ends up on the same as my daughter's birthday party. If it's the same time next year she may have to have her party a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by fybyoyo View Post
    Of all the weekends, it ends up on the same as my daughter's birthday party. If it's the same time next year she may have to have her party a week later.
    Field trip birthday party??/

hahaha jk

MEF
    Newbie in the ocean

I'll be there - We should find a place to gather, a sort of Puffer Lounge where we can taste some of the samples we aquired.

The location changed from the original Aggie Park to Pedrottis Ranch off Hausman/ 1604. I'll be there around 3pm. Tom 210-857-2375. Call or text me and we'll stake a claim in a good location.
    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." RON WHITE

Here at the event found Tom. Sitting at red table.

So how was it?

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    So how was it?
    Well Dan I can't speak for Tom but me and my girlfriend had fun. I really liked where they held it Pedrotti's, big indoor building they let us smoke in. Food was very good more than I expected and catered really well. There was a cash bar but nothing I was in the mood for. Gift bag was good 20 cigars and a Xikar lighter(All the lighters were empty but Xikar was on hand to fill them if you were willing to wait in line.) Plenty of vendors thereas well as Manuel Quesada and from what I was told some great deals on what they offered. I was not looking to buy a box this week so I just picked up the Fuente Sampler for $45. I also really liked how they had the vendors and check out set up if they do it again next year they will need 2 tables to check out. They had some of their rollers on hand rolling fresh cigars which I grabbed one and smoked it there, it was pretty good not sure why I have not smoked a fresh one before.

Here is a Pic of the gift bag cigars

Here is the free lighter it looks like we all got the same one

Fuente gift bag was a steal and surprisingly did not sell out since I bought it towards the later part of the evening.

All in all I had a lot of fun and hanging out and talking to Tom was great. It was really good to meet him there. It sounds as if they are gonna do this again next year so get ready I am looking to see some of you there for that.

Wow, that looks like a nice sampler. I definately need to make one of these events sometime in the future. Thanks for the recap!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast