Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Meet up/Herf with the numismaniac in Charleston, SC at the end of May

This is a discussion on Meet up/Herf with the numismaniac in Charleston, SC at the end of May within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey B/SOTL's put this on the SC thread as well already got some hits, on another forum as well, youngest ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes numismaniac's Avatar

Meet up/Herf with the numismaniac in Charleston, SC at the end of May

Hey B/SOTL's put this on the SC thread as well already got some hits, on another forum as well, youngest daughter getting married May 31st. rehearsal dinner Wed 30th. Driving from West Tn. on Sun 27th, have back problems, recent ACDF surgery as well, so Monday will be slow, but not impossible. They live in West Ashley off Sam McConnell. There is a Kingston Cigar Shop(decent reviews) on Sam Ritttenberg, fairly close, may try to meet up there on Mon. afternoon/night. Might convince wife, etc to go down to Market /Battery area Tue. evening and we can meet up at Lianos Das Palmas, open for suggestions. Wish I could splurge for everyone nice smokes, but I have an even better treat, IMHO regards ,Mark

Re: Meet up/Herf with the numismaniac in Charleston, SC at the end of May

Bump and update, nothing fancy but well aged, now I have a cigar treat for anyone coming, right now Monday afternoon/night looking good for Kingston Cigars on Sam Riittenberg.

Check SC thread for update

I will be around tomorrow, mostly near the Glenn Mcconnell pkwy area in west ashley. Have to look for a tie, probably between or near the Kingston Cigar Shop. Will most likely be there in the afternoon. Tuesday I plan on spending time in the downtown area, will be at Lianas das Palmas on Wentworth, mid to late afternoon, then eating at Heyman's Tue. evening
    5'11"'-6' salt/pepper hair, Amish style "goattee". Because of ACDF surgery, I have a loud raspy (Carl from Sling Blade voice),hehe.
    Listen long enough I'll be around talking "stuff".