Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

June 2nd Herf at Maduro Lounge

This is a discussion on June 2nd Herf at Maduro Lounge within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; The title pretty much says it all... June 4th is my birthday so June 2nd I'm going to go to ...

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

June 2nd Herf at Maduro Lounge

The title pretty much says it all... June 4th is my birthday so June 2nd I'm going to go to Maduro Lounge in the River Market District of Little Rock for a couple drinks and a good cigar or two. Anyone who wants to join me is more than welcome! My fiancee and I are taking engagement pics that afternoon so I won't be there till 7:30 or 8:00, but I hope to see some of you there!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Re: June 2nd Herf at Maduro Lounge

for my fellow Arkansans. I hope to see you there.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Josh,
    You know I'll be there!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Josh,
    You know I'll be there!
    Good deal!
    Hangin' out with Friends

It's getting close! This Saturday is the day! I'm excited. It will be the first time I've actually gotten to sit down at Maduro and have a smoke. I think some of my M/C brothers and friends will be there too. I hope you guys can make it!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Another reminder bump... Tomorrow night is it! I plan on being there around 7 PM.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmpeace501's Avatar

Thanks everyone that came out to Maduro on Saturday! It's always great to see so many people coming in to enjoy cigars, a few drinks, and good times with each other. I'm glad we now have a place to do all of that inside here in Central Arkansas! Hope everyone had a great time and will come back soon!!
    Follow my cigar shop/bar/lounge on Facebook! ----> http://www.facebook.com/MaduroLounge and me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/MichaelP

I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time that night and I know you'll at least see a couple of us again! I'm glad I finally had the chance to come in and sit down for a smoke and a drink. I love the place, Michael! Keep up the good work.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Michael,
    Had a fantastic time! Always nice to come chill at the Maduro. I just need to get there more often

Josh,
    Your birthday herf defiantly need to become an annual event! I'll make it every time!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Josh,
    Your birthday herf defiantly need to become an annual event! I'll make it every time!
    Sounds like a plan to me!
    Hangin' out with Friends