Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ybor Herf this summer

This is a discussion on Ybor Herf this summer within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Originally Posted by BMack Really? I'll have to check it out next time I make it down to the rink. ...

Re: Ybor Herf this summer

Quote Originally Posted by BMack View Post
    Really? I'll have to check it out next time I make it down to the rink. I never knew there was a shop there.
    Yup! Right next to the golf shop and the swim shop. Same goes for you... lmk when you come down!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mxracercam View Post
    Tobacco Depot. It's in that little plaza right next to the outlets. Let me know if you come up, we can grab a smoke and a beer!
    Ah! There must be two. I've been to the one near Panara plenty of times to snag some of my snus when the stash is low. They do have very fair pricing there. Grabbed a LFD Chisel and a few others at a good price. Will def let you know when I get up there next... I'm due a road trip.
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Quote Originally Posted by jaysalti View Post
    Ah! There must be two. I've been to the one near Panara plenty of times to snag some of my snus when the stash is low. They do have very fair pricing there. Grabbed a LFD Chisel and a few others at a good price. Will def let you know when I get up there next... I'm due a road trip.
    There's a few of them. But this one seems to be a little better than the rest, as they seem to have a much better selection than the others I've been to. It must have something to do with all the tourists that come through there. I stopped by there last night and met a group of people from England. They videotaped themselves talking to me. lol.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish joshbhs04's Avatar

Im glad to see we may have a nice crew goin!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

a little birdie told me that there may be a very special treat on this herf ??? course you wont know if you dont go??

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Any of you fine botl down southward (Port Charlotte/Sarasota) interested in a car pool, please let me know. We can iron out the details as the date approaches
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

You can ride up with me if you like. I live right off of exit 217B

Quote Originally Posted by mxracercam View Post
    You can ride up with me if you like. I live right off of exit 217B
    Most excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    a little birdie told me that there may be a very special treat on this herf ??? course you wont know if you dont go??

Better now give away anything shawn....

Just FYI... This article has addresses and directions to all the factories

Tour the cigar factories when you are in Tampa - Tampa Bay Cigar | Examiner.com

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    It's true. I'm giving out free hugs to all who attend.

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

BUMP
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

One month away!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish smokin3000gt's Avatar

Sorry for the silly question but what is Herf?

A herf is a gathering of BOTL/SOTl for a day of smoking and bonding. Its always an awesome time and usually involves bombing and maybe a lil drinking

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast