Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ybor Herf this summer

This is a discussion on Ybor Herf this summer within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Getting closer, gents!...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

Re: Ybor Herf this summer

Getting closer, gents!
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Tick tock Tick tock!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish joshbhs04's Avatar

Glad to see some botl excited! Shawn loves swishers if anyone wants to bomb him....lol

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

I got a box of swishers burnin a hole in my pocket... any itinerary made official yet?
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Let's just make sure to include AM/PM so we don't have another mix up...some of us are used to get togethers starting at 10PM, not 10AM, haha.
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

I was planning to leave bradenton at 0700 to be at king corona by 0800 when they open to start the day with a few cafe con leches and a smoke. Figured we would all meet there ( no rush) then move on once we are all ready. I wanna goto a few breweries as well in the afternoon. Make it a cigar and beer day lol.

Leading Puffer Fish Lopezoscar03's Avatar

damn this sounds like a blast but i wont be able to make. i am all the way in miami and its a few days before i leave on my honeymoon
    trying to save the extra pennies. wish it was closer. next year, i will def try to join you guys!!!
    first pass of the year everyone!!! everyone join and lets have some fun
    http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...r-fun-pas.html

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lopezoscar03 View Post
    damn this sounds like a blast but i wont be able to make. i am all the way in miami and its a few days before i leave on my honeymoon
    trying to save the extra pennies. wish it was closer. next year, i will def try to join you guys!!!
    Oscar? It's like 4 hours? Were talking only one day. It aint gonna get any closer brother!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by joshbhs04 View Post
    I was planning to leave bradenton at 0700 to be at king corona by 0800 when they open to start the day with a few cafe con leches and a smoke. Figured we would all meet there ( no rush) then move on once we are all ready. I wanna goto a few breweries as well in the afternoon. Make it a cigar and beer day lol.
    Looks like I'll be driving in that morning also. Don't know if I'll make it by 8AM but I'll try to be there as close as I can to that ... in the MORNING Brian - LOL

Just glad you can make it shawn.. Should be a great time with plenty of smokes and beer at the TBBC!!!!

I just realized this is on a Tuesday..... why is it during the week??

cause Wed is the 4th and most people are off so they can recover, and participate in family commitments. If anyone wants to set up something for the weekend go for it?

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

8 IN THE MORNING?! You guys are slave drivers!
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

Newbie in the ocean

brand new to this board, but not to cigars. i used to herf with the guys on cigar utopia "don't hold that against me" usally in ft. luaderdale/ miami area. I recently moved and have no one to herf with. I get you guys are gettin together at corona in orlando, just wondering when, and if I could join?

we are actually together at king corona cigar lounge in ybor city then going to a few places.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast