Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Orlando, where's the best....

This is a discussion on Orlando, where's the best.... within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey guys, I'm heading to Orlando for work combined with a family vaca for a couple weeks. Where's the best ...

Orlando, where's the best....

Hey guys, I'm heading to Orlando for work combined with a family vaca for a couple weeks. Where's the best joint to hit up for a cigar and drink for some of the nights my family isn't there with me?

Re: Orlando, where's the best....

Corona Cigar Company is great...several locations in the Orlando area. Cigars, Humidors, Online Cigar Store - Corona Cigar

Hey Jeff, not sure if you've already made your way to Orlando, but Corona Cigar Company is definitely a great place to check out. They have an amazing selection of cigars and offer plenty of seating (indoor and outdoor) along with a fully stocked bar. I tend to find myself there every other week or so, so definitely a good place to check out! Enjoy your time in Orlando!

Just got back yesterday, and YES, I did make it to the Corona. Very nice joint. I had a Zino Platinum and a Pappy Van Winkle 20 year old bourbon. The only thing I didn't like about the place was the music, more of a dance club playlist. I prefer something a bit more sedate when I'm puffing. I loved how the whole place was a humidor, the staff was very freindly and knowledgable as well, and the waitresses...Smoking Hawt!

I was hoping to meet up with Shawn (Oldsmo54) but he couldn't make it.

Oh yeah, also went to CIGARZ on the Avenue in Winter Park. Very nice little shop, no booze, but still had a great time puffing and shooting the breeze with the gent running the place and one of the regulars.

While my family was wandering around Universal I also hit up CIGARZ at Citywalk. Mixed feelings on that joint. Nice and knowledgable staff for the cigar side, but the rest of the bar is really just a place for peeps to sit and smoke cigarettes. The Humidor here read 83% humidity too.

Newbie in the ocean

Did you go to the Corona downtown? Next time try the one on Sand Lake, the world HQ. Best Cigar shop in Florida!