Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Georgia Puff Herf Pre-Planning

This is a discussion on Georgia Puff Herf Pre-Planning within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Originally Posted by Beebo Also as long your harl doesn't have that lil band of metal over the pillion under ...

Re: Georgia Puff Herf Pre-Planning

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo View Post
    Also as long your harl doesn't have that lil band of metal over the pillion under the pad I'd recommend Kozz ride bitch on your Harley, It's be more comfy. Although the Crotch Rocket Could be a very intimate experience.

Ok Josh, just let us know whats best for you, and we will try to plan it. Sundays are good for me too.

Sunday seems to be the most voted for so far..... anybody have any objections or have a suggestion on the dates I posted???

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Sunday seems to be the most voted for so far..... anybody have any objections or have a suggestion on the dates I posted???
    I have a question: Is your place Sidearm friendly? Cause so far I have gigs scheduled two of those weekends that require me to be on call on the following Sunday. So I figure I'd better ask...

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo View Post
    I have a question: Is your place Sidearm friendly? Cause so far I have gigs scheduled two of those weekends that require me to be on call on the following Sunday. So I figure I'd better ask...
    Sidearm friendly?..... You will be coming to the house of a 5.0..... No need to bring one, but yes, always welcome an extra set of bullets in case the zombie apocalypse decides to interrupt the herf!

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Sidearm friendly?..... You will be coming to the house of a 5.0..... No need to bring one, but yes, always welcome an extra set of bullets in case the zombie apocalypse decides to interrupt the herf!
    Awesome!! that's the kind of thing I like to hear. You wouldn't believe the amount of folks that flip out if they see it... It being my sidearm, not anything dirty. back to topic. Sodearm friendly being the case any of the Sunday dates work for me.

I never flip out when I see a random side arm in public.... I just start combat breathing, and close my left eye. LOL!

Now if it is a side arm that I already know is going to be around.... I make sure they stay close by, and keep eyes out for potential cover points.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Where in GA is this Herf happening? Any Sunday is fine, except IPCPR Sundy in Augaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Boar View Post
    Where in GA is this Herf happening? Any Sunday is fine, except IPCPR Sundy in Augaust.
    In Rex, Just a few minutes south of Atlanta. I am waiting for everyone to help decide on a day, so we can get this thing scheduled!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Vic81's Avatar

Keep us posted on a date, I'll post it up on the C4 site as well.

Sorry guys, I just got so freaking busy the past bit. I haven't forgot about you yet. Looking at my schedule as of right now I think one of the dates closer to the end of July would work out better for me. I'll keep posting updates as much as I am able to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2