Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

NOCC - The New Orleans Cigar Club

This is a discussion on NOCC - The New Orleans Cigar Club within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Myself and a fellow CRA member living nearby took it upon ourselves to form a cigar club out of mutual ...

New Orelans Cigar Club

NOCC - The New Orleans Cigar Club

Myself and a fellow CRA member living nearby took it upon ourselves to form a cigar club out of mutual enjoyment of this hobby. We're looking for like-minded ladies and gentlemen in the New Orleans Metro area or Baton Rouge who may be interested in joining us for a cigar, a pipe, and a little conversation once or twice a month.

Anyone who's interested or wants to find out when our events/herfs will be can check out the blog (click my name, then click 'visit homepage') or message me here. Events will be a mix of local cigar and pipe friendly establishments, with occasional visits to a member's home (if they're feeling generous) for chow and drinks. Don't be shy.

Re: NOCC - The New Orleans Cigar Club

I want in!

New Orelans Cigar Club

Re: NOCC - The New Orleans Cigar Club

I sent you a friend request, but by far the easiest way to get ahold of me is to drop me an email. philrabalais 'at' bellsouth 'dot' net
    Quote Originally Posted by US2China View Post
    I want in!