Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Moving to Arlington

This is a discussion on Moving to Arlington within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; How's everybody doin? I'm moving to Arlington in August and am looking around for a smoking group. Preferably nothing incredibly ...

Moving to Arlington

How's everybody doin? I'm moving to Arlington in August and am looking around for a smoking group. Preferably nothing incredibly formal, but some guys to hang out and smoke with. I've been frequenting Shelly's Back Room there on F Street on my visits, but the fiance is going to get tired of me spending all that money at a "bar" all the time, lol.

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Moving to Arlington

Greg, not sure that this solves your money in the bar problem, but you should check out the Basin Street Lounge on King Street in Old Town Alexandria (much closer than Shelly's and probably cheapr too). There's always a good crowd of regular cigar smokers and we have some animated conversations on many subjects. Also a decent B&M next door. Welcome to the area!

There's always Landini's in Old Towne, 219 on King Street (B&M next door), and Rex (expensive and formal). PM me when you get here and we can go to my club, The Cigar Palace & Montecristo Lounge!
    I had the right to remain silent...unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.............Ron White

Maturing Puffer Fish pavegunner69's Avatar

Someone on here told me about a place called Burkes, I haven't been there yet, but they say its not a bad place to smoke. I have been to the Cigar Palace, pretty nice place!