Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Rocky Patel Event 7/27 at Havana Jims in Allen Tx

This is a discussion on Rocky Patel Event 7/27 at Havana Jims in Allen Tx within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; I found a great opportunity for a few BOTL to get together and herf it up! There is a Rocky ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Rocky Patel Event 7/27 at Havana Jims in Allen Tx

I found a great opportunity for a few BOTL to get together and herf it up! There is a Rocky Patel event at Havana Jims on 7/27/12 in Allen Texas. Anyone in the Dallas/Ft Worth area should drop by! I went to an Alec Bradley event there not too long ago and had a great time. Great shop, great people there. It is smack dab between a beer/wine store and a coffee shop and they allow you to bring both in. Plus they will be providing food and some free drinks as well. Nish Patel will be there and I am sure there will be some good freebies and deals.
    Even if your not a fan of Patel, lets see how many Puffers we can get out there to chill out and herf it up!!!
    I will be there no matter what, my birthday is 7/29 so its my unofficial birthday celebration as well! Woot!!!
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Re: Rocky Patel Event 7/27 at Havana Jims in Allen Tx

I just smoke a cigar with Rocky in Plainfield, IL. this past Thursday.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: Rocky Patel Event 7/27 at Havana Jims in Allen Tx

was he cool dude or douchy?
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com