Hi Everyone,

We're accepting applications at Maduro Cigar Bar & Lounge in Little Rock Arkansas for a PT "Cigar Lounge Clerk" to start off working 1 - 2 shifts per week (with high potential to work more in the future). The responsibilities include helping customers pick out cigars and pair cigars w/ their drinks, ringing up cigar & accessory purchases, assisting me with inventory, helping keep the cigar lounge area clean & working properly, and having fun working in the cigar industry! This position starts at $10/hour + tips (it's common for your avg hourly rate to come out to $11 - $14 an hour after tips, or more on busy nights) and comes with other perks such as 1 free cigar to enjoy during your shift (any cigar $12 or under, if it's more than $12 then you can just pay the difference) and 1 shift drink to enjoy after your shift (same price guidelines as the cigar). If you'd like to apply feel free to send me an email at michael@madurolounge.com with your name, work history, location, and I can email you back an application to fill out.

For more information on Maduro Cigar Bar & Lounge feel free to visit our Facebook page: Maduro Cigar Bar & Lounge - Little Rock, AR - Bar, Lounge | Facebook

Thanks!
Michael