Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Maryville, Knoxville, Sevierville area

This is a discussion on Maryville, Knoxville, Sevierville area within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey, I'll be in Sevierville from this Saturday 10/6 - early Saturday 10/13. Thinking about a trip to Silo Cigars ...

No longer a community member.

Maryville, Knoxville, Sevierville area

Hey, I'll be in Sevierville from this Saturday 10/6 - early Saturday 10/13. Thinking about a trip to Silo Cigars in Knoxville for sure. Wondering if there are any puffers in the area that would want to have a cigar or two.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Re: Maryville, Knoxville, Sevierville area

Damn John - just got home from Knoxville yesterday! I didn't have time for a B&M stop but I did find a bar called the "Jig and Reel" in the "Old City" section of downtown Knoxville that had 217 blends/brands of scotch!!! That was pretty impressive (and a wee bit expensive - LOL)

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

No longer a community member.

Re: Maryville, Knoxville, Sevierville area

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Damn John - just got home from Knoxville yesterday! I didn't have time for a B&M stop but I did find a bar called the "Jig and Reel" in the "Old City" section of downtown Knoxville that had 217 blends/brands of scotch!!! That was pretty impressive (and a wee bit expensive - LOL)
    I knew you were going to be there sometime close to when I was. That sucks....