Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

C4 Christmas Herf - 12-22-12

This is a discussion on C4 Christmas Herf - 12-22-12 within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; What: C4 Christmas Herf - 12-22-12 When: Saturday, December 22, 2012 Where: Bailey's in Kennesaw : 2500 Cobb Place Lane ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Vic81's Avatar

Thumbs up C4 Christmas Herf - 12-22-12

What: C4 Christmas Herf - 12-22-12

When: Saturday, December 22, 2012
    Where: Bailey's in Kennesaw : 2500 Cobb Place Lane Northwest, Kennesaw, GA 30144
    Time: 7:00pm until 11:00pm

Alright Brothers and Sisters of Leaf, we've got the date set and we're getting all the details nailed down.

For those that have joined us in the past (I think this is our 4th Christmas Herf!) you know we do our best to throw one helluva party. I know I'm biased but I think we usually succeed.

We'll have the side room at Bailey's and as usual we'll have the pool tables and dart boards in there to use. We'll have a dedicated server to take care of us from their full bar and dinner menu and the food is good if you haven't eaten there before.

We will be collecting cigars for the troops to being donated through Operation Freedom Smoke and for every 5'er you donate to the troops you'll get a free raffle ticket. Please make sure the cigars you donate are in good condition, we've had some in the past that looked like they'd gone through a paper shredder - and that's just not cool.

You can also purchase raffle tickets at $2.00/each, $5.00/3, $10.00/7 or $20.00/15. The more you buy, the better your chances of winning. We use the money from the raffle tickets to pay for the party and other events we have throughout the year.

PLEASE RSVP WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE ATTENDING! - check it out on Facebook or post here on the forum: https://www.facebook.com/events/501474603197884/

SPECIAL GUESTS
    Matt Shugart of CLE & Wynwood Cigars

As always this party is made possible by our amazing sponsors:
    - CLE & Wynwood Cigars
    - Perdomo Cigars
    - More to come!!!

You can also check it out on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/events/501474603197884/

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Vic81's Avatar

Re: C4 Christmas Herf - 12-22-12

updates to guests and sponsors:

SPECIAL GUESTS
    Sean Williams of Primer Mundo
    Matt Shugart of CLE & Wynwood Cigars
    Nate McIntyre of Emilio Cigars

As always this party is made possible by our amazing sponsors:
    - CLE & Wynwood Cigars
    - Perdomo Cigars
    - Primer Mundo Cigars
    - RJR Spirits (Charred Oak Whiskey)