Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Atlanta Christmas Herf hosted by C4 Cigar Club

This is a discussion on Atlanta Christmas Herf hosted by C4 Cigar Club within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; It's almost time for our 4th Annual C4 Cigar Club Christmas Herf! What: C4 Atlanta Christmas Herf When: 12/22/12 from ...

Atlanta Christmas Herf hosted by C4 Cigar Club

It's almost time for our 4th Annual C4 Cigar Club Christmas Herf!

What: C4 Atlanta Christmas Herf
    When: 12/22/12 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Official time, Bailey's is open later if you want to hang out.)
    Where: Bailey's Pub & Grille, 2500 Cobb Place Lane NW, Kennesaw, GA
    Cost: Zero. Zip. Zilch. If you just want to come hang out with us and party that is fine, no charge at all. However we do sell raffle tickets to help offset the cost of the event.

For those that have been to one of our Christmas herfs before you know we do it up right. We'll have a lot of cigars to share and we'll have raffles all night. There will be several cigar reps in attendance as well as some manufacturers and B&M owners, it's a great chance to get together and meet a bunch of great B/SOTL. As we have in the past, the party will be held at Bailey's in Kennesaw. If you haven't been before, Bailey's is a slightly upscale sportsbar with pool tables, darts, leather couches, plenty of big screen TV's, hot waitresses, a full bar and a full menu.

We will be collecting cigars for the troops to being donated through Operation Freedom Smoke and for every 5'er you donate to the troops you'll get a free raffle ticket. Please make sure the cigars you donate are in good condition, we've had some in the past that looked like they'd gone through a paper shredder - and that's just not cool.

You can also purchase raffle tickets at $2.00/each, $5.00/3, $10.00/7 or $20.00/15. The more you buy, the better your chances of winning. We use the money from the raffle tickets to pay for the party and other events we have throughout the year.

SPECIAL GUESTS
    Sean Williams of Primer Mundo
    Matt Shugart of CLE & Wynwood Cigars
    Nate McIntyre of Emilio Cigars
    Chris Harper of Perdomo Cigars (Tentative, Obi Wan Perdomo stays pretty busy.)

As always this party is made possible by our amazing sponsors:
    CLE & Wynwood Cigars
    Perdomo Cigars
    Primer Mundo Cigars
    More to come!!!

Please check out the C4 Cigar Club Facebook page for UPDATES. If you're not already on our group page please sign up and RSVP if you're attending, we just like to have a basic head count.

THIS IS OPEN TO ALL B/SOTL! PLEASE BRING YOUR FRIENDS!
    Tim D. ~ Woodstock, GA

Re: Atlanta Christmas Herf hosted by C4 Cigar Club

Hey Tim!!

I'll be seeing ya'll up at Buckhead in March or whenever Mike decides when he is going to do his get together. Wish I could make it there for this event. So this gives you plenty of time to shine up the Caddy for another trip to Tower!

Is Mike moving his shop?? I called today and a guy said they were moving... whats up with that??

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Hey Tim!!

I'll be seeing ya'll up at Buckhead in March or whenever Mike decides when he is going to do his get together. Wish I could make it there for this event. So this gives you plenty of time to shine up the Caddy for another trip to Tower!

Is Mike moving his shop?? I called today and a guy said they were moving... whats up with that??
    What's up bro?!?

I'll be ready for the trip when you guys get here! I don't think Buckhead is moving, I was down there this weekend and they didn't mention it but those guys like to keep me in the dark as much as possible.
    Tim D. ~ Woodstock, GA

It's on guys and gals! Tomorrow at 7:00 PM, you should definitely come join us.

We'll have cigars and swag from some great companies... a huge thanks to all our sponsors for helping to make this happen.
    - CLE & Wynwood Cigars
    - Reyes Family Cigars
    - Perdomo Cigars
    - Primer Mundo Cigars
    - RJR Spirits (Charred Oak Whiskey)
    - Blue Havana II Cigars & Gifts
    - Jameson Cigars
    - Miami Cigar Co
    Tim D. ~ Woodstock, GA

No longer a community member.

Have a great time, very jealous of you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by CigarShop View Post
    Have a great time, very jealous of you guys...
    Thanks! This year's party should be extra fun with all of us just having survived the end of the world and all. ;-)
    Tim D. ~ Woodstock, GA

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Vic81's Avatar

Lookin forward to it!!!!